How your son can benefit from Delta Tau Delta
- He’ll have a group of supportive friends to help him make the adjustment to college and be his friends for life.
- He’ll be offered scholastic resources to help him achieve his academic goals.
- He’ll be taught leadership skills and offered hands-on opportunities to practice those skills.
- He’ll be encouraged to get involved on campus and in the community to his fullest potential.
- He’ll be taught the importance of the giving of oneself through active participation in community service projects.
- He’ll be exposed to career opportunities through interaction with fraternity alumni.
Parents can sign up to be informed about our chapter
Welcome Parents! Stay informed by joining our ChapterSpot network below. Check your email to see if your request is accepted and contact an officer if you do not receive your acceptance within 24 hours.